Call for Abstracts
Authors who wish to present in the ACD are cordially invited to submit abstracts on appropriate topics related. All submitted text will be reviewed by the scientific committee and may be accepted for oral or poster presentation.
Deadline of abstract submission: 31 March 2018
Notification of acceptance of abstract: Around 2 weeks after deadline of abstract submission.
An abstract should be no more than either 300 words in English or 200 words in Chinese, not including topic, author(s), position, organization and address. Do not include any figure or table
Abstracts MUST contain the following:
- Introduction: State the rationale or hypothesis of the study.
- Methods: Briefly discuss the design of the study / program and how it was conducted.
- Results: Present the main results with appropriate statistics / data analysis of the study
- Conclusion, discussion and / or practical application - Main conclusions, limitations of the study, and its possible practical use will need to be specified
- Conflict of interests: Authors must highlight any financial, or other, relationships established with any organisation, institution or company that could create a conflict of interests related to the work presented. If authors consider there is no conflict of interests they will confirm this by noting in the application: "The authors of this document confirm there is no conflict of interests".
Please select the presentation type you prefer
Choose a Category (see Topics) which is most suitable for your presentation
- Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Science
- Clinical Dietetics and Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Community Nutrition and Public Health
- Professionalism and Training of Dietetics
All abstract accepted applicants MUST register for the Congress by 1st April 2018. Failure to register will automatically result in non-inclusion of the abstract in ACD scientific program book.
Accepted applicants must register for delegate category. Presenters who are students at the time of congress must register in student rate.